Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Friday, November 30, 2012

HUMP DAY!!!!!!!

IT'S HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is finally here - everyone tells me that the second year goes faster & they better be right.  It seems like Seth has been gone for years sometimes.  I will admit there are times when I can't believe it has been a year, but they are much fewer.  Then there are days like today when I am surfing around the internet and find a missionary blog and see the most handsome boy ever smiling next to someone that is has been teaching the gospel to:
Elder Arnett, Alaina and mom Brenda Bangi, Elder Stoor
Lila Lum, Jeanette Huston, and Sister Porter

He has told us all about Brenda & her adorable little girl ~ isn't she a cutie!!

When I see a little face like that it makes it all worth not having my boy at home for a couple of years.  Brenda got baptized last week & this little girls life will be forever changed because Seth was there to teach her mom.  I love my missionary & I will gladly share him with the people in Washington D.C., but that doesn't mean I won't count down the days til I get a big hug!  365 & counting down!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment