Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Frankenstorm


Dear Washington DC North Missionary parents,

As you are probably well aware, Hurricane Sandy (aka Frankenstorm) is forecasted to hit the East coast sometime Sunday evening through Monday.  While the exact path cannot be predicted, we have contacted all of our missionaries and instructed them to make preparations, including filling their cars with gas, not parking under or nearby  tall trees, not to stand by large windows during the storm, to purchase non-perishable food, water and batteries for flashlights,etc.


With the likelihood that we will lose power sometime during or following the storm, we will do our best to let each of you know our status as soon as the storm passes and we are able to make contact.


Warmest regards,

President James R. Matsumori

1 comment: