Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Voice Recordings

Got something you might like in this e-mail. I went and bought a voice recorder and going to be talking about my day instead of writing everyday. I still want to try to actualy write but i just can't do it everyday for some reason. Did for a while but then just kinda slacked off. But i can talk about my days haha So maybe you guy's can listen to them too.

(hopefully we can get those loaded to the blog soon)

We got another person on date. It was a super hard lesson to teach because of all the kids running around (prolly would've been beaten at our house) but they were loud and wouldn't listen fun fun. Also there were traffic cause we were on the front porch. Not the best teaching environment but you could feel the Spirit when it wasn't loud. We have a V.C. Trip lined up to go tomorrow and teach her up in that spiritual environment so it should be fun. gotta love the v.c. where the sister's teach and you just get to sit pretty much and just have fun.

Hopefully the huckleberry pickin is going fun. Wouldn't say no to a bag of those...wink wink...wish i could be there haha.
Had something called Zone Training this week. They have changed what the leadership do. At least what the Zone Leader's and idk about the Assistants but the ZL's don't come to every district meeting like they used to. Just once every transfer. They are doing Zone Training pretty much just a zone district meeting. It was pretty fun. They let us play some spiritual game afterwards too. fun fun. Played scripture pictionary. With missionaries that is super fun. It is kinda weird not to see the ZL's at every district meeting like you used to. I think they are trying to make it so where the Zone Leaders can do some work in their area's.

nothing has been problem with Elder Moss this week. After last Sunday it has been good. He is just new and just won't let go of his pride. It is hard to role play with him. You are supposed to role play everyday but he doesn't ever want to do it. Went on exchange with our DL Elder Fisher and wouldn't role play. I don't think he knows that stuff like that goes up the line. Interviews next week. should be fun. It is just kinda tough to be with him cause he just knows everything and won't even admit every that he is wrong. I have learned that you just need to be as humble as you can. Be willing to learn from everyone. If you aren't, it is going to be a long two years and those two years won't do ya much good. I just hope things won't get too escalated this week.

He is a good guy tho. I kinda like being with him so it will all work out. Might just be tough this next week or so. Just trying to find a way to adapt to him so we can find the success.

I am still trying to just talk to everyone i can. It is super fun to g-q. It is like a box of chocolates you never know what you gonna get.

Talked to a Jewish lady in her early 20's, found out what they believe it was super cool. Kinda sad tho, but she finds happyness in it so idk. Then i pissed a gay guy off. Tried to talk to him (didn't know he was gay) stopped me when i pulled the conversation to the gospel. Told me the Church things his existance an abonination because of the way he finds happyness. Told me i couldn't argue with that. I just told him that his existance isn't an abomination just pretty much what you do haha. Kinda awkward and he left and i didn't want to pursue any farther haha. Then just a ton of people who just aren't interested. Most just don't even want to take the time of day to talk to ya. Gonna be nice to go back home and just be glued to my music/smartphone and not have to talk to people haha. Jealous sometimes of the people here.

Guess where i am again? Library of Congress! Super cool haha.

Hopefully i will have time for some pics and to write Mara and Shelb.

Love you guy's!!!!
Elder Stoor

No comments:

Post a Comment