Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Monday, July 2, 2012


Dear families,

The Washington DC North Mission as you probably have heard has had challenges with weather, temperature and power outages.  For this reason systems have been down until now, making contact with you impossible.  We apologize for that and want to assure you that all missionaries are doing well. Each has been checked on and dealt with individually according to their needs.  Power has been restored to most apartments at this point so that electricity and air conditioning are available.

Missionaries have been instructed to alter their missionary work schedule so as to be indoors during the warmest part of the day.  They have been counseled to stay hydrated and aware of their physical needs at all times.

Our office is again open so that you may contact us at xxx-xxx-xxxx if you have further concerns.

Thanks for your support and prayers.

Washington DC Mission Office

No comments:

Post a Comment