Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012


So tomorrow is the 4th and it is an all day p-day!!! We are such chucks! love this mission. don't have to be in till 10 30 too haha pres is makin it happen! love my president matsumori! haha

The work is good. Yesturday was sweet. We contacted 21 people. Call it old other lessons cause just a contact and invitation used to count as an other lesson but that isn't the way so they changed it here and we keep track of them to keep us going. It is nice to be able to make a mark when you get a door slammed in your face.

Tracting expierences!: First door, pastor really nice just didn't want to learn, second door: get a smile and the door shut before we could say anything. said lets just go to the dinner appointment. like 10 minutes early. driving time. wave and a car and get flipped off!!! haha it was great made my day.

Satan try's it all.

Yes there was a storm. It was super crazy. Fun night to watch the trees fall and such. Then the power went out. for a day and two nights. next morning traffic was terrible. people here don't know how to drive. it is go and wave instead of look and wait. got to be careful. I will scare you guys when i come home with my maryland driving skills haha

Alot of people are going out of town. haven't seen Anacely since. but still on date.
Ibraham came to church tho, but then dogged us twice after that. Kinda cheesy, black people....
not much went on for good meeting this week, but mostly cause we got dogged.

I am really beginning to start to like doing the work. It is really starting to become fun. I love this gospel and the peace that it gives. Read the third paragraph in the introduction. Super good. explains it all. my fav.
Kinda short today but we really need to get back to work. hopefully be able to have some pics and video's and long email next week about the fourth hopefully will see aunt ruth. idk

Love Elder Stoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment