Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Keep smiling


So this past week has been a rollar coaster. Problems with my comp and a member and she told me she was calling pres. that night. My companion wasn't speaking to me because he seemed to be mad at me so i went and asked my ZL who is in our ward as well this was sunday, and he called pres and warned him and then told my comp. Well he got all pissed at me said i went behind his back when he wasn't talking to me. Kinda all a funny situation and it all seems to be my fault for some reason. Just drama that i didn't know i would have to deal with. Got all cleared up tho just wished it didn't have to be all my fault, like everything else is with this comp.
other than that the work has been pretty good. We have alot of appointments and it just seems to be going from this person to that person and hopefully not too late haha. Some people are stubborn other's are not. None seem to come to church tho. Frustrating when that happens. People may think i am not doing anything cause i have only had one baptism but i don't really care in the number's portion of mission work. Maybe i seem to be here for the wrong reasons for some. I think i am here mostly for myself. To change my life and to make those goals that i need for life. The more important one's anyways. You accomplish that by helping other people. Telling others about the gospel message strengthens your own testimony.
I like what it has done for my life and i can't think of stuff to say right now. I am trying to just get me to say more than i have been. It is prolly the hardest thing i have done in my life. Talking to people. Sometimes ya just don't want to do it. it is hard to get me to say stuff. I hate that if i get to speak i have to talk over someone to get something in. That is just what i don't do.
Glad to hear about everyone's week.
I talked to Elder Kerby dad and he said that his dad served in Colombia so how did you know him. I think he is really close to going home but not sure.
No one that is exciting news to talk about this week. At least i can't think off the top of my head right now.
Thanks for the food advice. I have eaten all those things haha. I get fed alot tho i just can't cook anything for myself that tastes good.
Thanks for the letter and next week might include some pics of a baseball game! i think i am going to be disobedient and go to a game. tired of all this so next week i won't write on p-day and i will just go to the baseball game next thursday and write ya then haha
Keep smiling everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment