Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Small world

It is a small world! Jeff and Julie Godfrey, from right here is Soda Springs were visiting in Maryland with their daughter and decided to take the grandkids for a little outing to see the Christmas lights at the Washington D.C. Temple. The walked in the door to see two Elders greeting people and one of them looked awfully familiar! Elder Stoor had been called in to greet people at the door on Monday evening. Julie said they had planned to go Sunday, but waited until Monday because of the fog. They just stopped by my office on their way home to report that he looks healthy and happy. Does my heart good to know that they were just with him, but I'm completely jealous!!

 Elder Stoor, Janae Godfrey, Jeff  Godfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment