Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hey guy's



Hey guy's
This week gone by fast again. I don't think it will ever stop now. Crazy how time works.
Got a couple of sweet member appointments. Bro Crosky. He is going to try his next door neighbors. The May family. new move in that is living with three non-members. Wants to see them go through the discussions but think i have to pass them on to the YSA ward dang it. Super cool. Shared Heleman 5:8 with them. Super good, missionary work is giving eternal life and getting it for yourself. Hopefully we can have some more of these sweet member visits and get them working cause tracting sucks. g-q'ing sucks cause no one wants to listen to us cause we aren't normal people. We wear tags and ties and people don't want to talk to us most of the time.
Had a person look disgusted at us when we told her we were mormon's this week. Kinda funny. Another bash with us about polygamy, blacks, and the whole nine yards, sometimes i want to just sit and bash with them and then i know it won't get anywhere.
My companion and me are getting along good. Doing some service working hard just trying to talk to everyone. He got into some poison ivy at a service appointment and it is pretty bad. Covered his whole face. Didn't do much today but i went to the mall with my roomate. Kinda feel bad but ya know how it is.
Super super hot today and i think that is what most of the summer will be dang it.
Enjoy the beach, hope you guy's have a good time without me. You should. 6357 64th Ave #F-2 Riverdale Md,20737. Send me a postcard or something. You can send most letters there if you want but if i get transfered and you send a letter there i may not get it. never send a package to that address tho cause it will prolly get stolen.
Play some Nasty this weekend.
Glad to here everything is going good. Keep working with the basketball, broulims and drill teams.
Super short this week but i gotta get going. Thanks for the letter Shelb will try to write soon.
Death Temple is early next week so i get to go then cause they are cleaning so that will be good.
Have a good day!
Love Elder Stoor

No comments:

Post a Comment