Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Found him!


So, we got on facebook this afternoon and found this picture!!!!!!!


This is a friend from high school Alan Doxey.  He is in the military and stationed at Fort Meade - they live pretty close to where Seth is serving, but not in his mission boundaries.  Stacie said on facebook:

"We look for him every time we go to the Visitors Center or DC.  This time we told all the kids...look for Elder Stoor!  We finally found him.  He might have been a little freaked out about the people acting like they know him and he had no clue who we were.  We talked about how different the East Coast is from Idaho."

I'm so jealous, but I'm glad we have friends who were looking for him & took the time to introduce themselves.  I miss my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment