Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello


Hello
That is crazy Brandon goes into the MTC today. Wierd that i have been out that long. i can't believe how fast time goes by. Before i know it i will be home haha. It is weird to say that i come home next year haha. It is Death Temple next P-day so i get to go to the temple again it is fun. Then Death Ball where we go to a huge stake center gym and play ball. The whole mission does so it is fun.
Crazy things this week. First i crashed on my bike and destroyed my pants i got at a thrift store so i can't where my Brooks Brothers suit i found there haha. It wasn't a bad crash just got things twisted up when my back fender was dragging and i tried to fix it while riding and the front wheel didn't stay straight haha. Then i twisted my ankle pretty bad playing basketball monday morning so i have been hobbling around the past couple days. It hurt pretty bad. I will live tho. My body took a toll this week  tho haha.
Julius Crutchfield is his name he is like 60 years old, wife has been a member since 09 and just decided it was his time to be baptized so i can't really take credit that i converted him but i taught him all the lessons thru so that was fun.
Corliss is not gonna be baptized. She is going to be an enternigator which is an investigator for eternity haha. I know she will come around whether in this life or the next and it just depends. I have tried to be as bold as i could and tryed to make her see her salvation is what is at stake here but she still won't haha. Sometimes i feel like it is my fault. Maybe i just need to do one more thing better, be more obidient, do something more. Idk but it is stressful. I have also fully decided that there is not a perfect obidient missionary. You just can't do it but you try to do your best. That is the way i see it so i am just trying to do my best.
Today was awesome! Me and Elder Watts my roommate went and took sunrise pictures today then we got rained on haha it was a downpour today but the pictures were great this morning. Beautiful sunrise pics, then we went to the old post office and went up in the top of that. I want to go on a clear day and see it cause it is cool. seen the white house for the first time haha, then to the national archives, then to the air and space museum. It was the best! felt like no one was in the museums so that was a perfect day.
Dad of course i am going to Paul Cardall! i would not miss that for anything haha. It is going to be the best. Not this saturday but next then he is speaking on sunday! going to be legit!
Tell Colton congrats he is going to love it.
hopefully i can send pictures later i got to leave cause the Family history center is closing
Love Elder Stoor!

No comments:

Post a Comment