Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hello hello, First Baptism!!


Hello hello, First Baptism!! It was sweet! I just hope he will stay active. His wife was a less-active but is now re-activated as of now. It would be nice to see in 20 years all of my baptisms are still active. I think it could be easy to get a baptism in a transfer every one because it is proven you can do it. We call it  a DK baptism because he had 20 baptisms on his mission and i think 2 are active right now and he went home not too long ago and the people he baptized are not there. When i say accoutable it means capable of doing sin. and there are lots of people here who are unaccoutable and do not need it. Moroni 8:10 is the scripture that i meant to send and it talks on baptizing the accoutable. when you do not commit sin you don't need baptism if you know what i mean. I would be the happiest missionary if i can come back in 5, 10, 20 years and still have them active. If i only get one baptism and he stays active i would be happy. Otherwise i don't want them if you know what i mean. I don't want missionaries in the future talk about a Stoor baptism like they do DK baptisms. It is really sad.
Glad that they were district champs again that is pretty cool. I miss just playing and watching basketball. Funny story in my planner i have some NBA teams written down when me and Elder Wong were talking and during my Presidents Interview he told me about the Ling guy in New York who is going crazy on people. Then after that everyday we have heard his name on the streets cause people think i am asian and elder wong is asian haha. It is pretty cool but i miss being able to watch basketball. One of the only thinks i am missing.
If you give me Katie's address i might get Elder Wong to send a letter in Chinese to her from me haha. He is from the big huge city that starts with a S that is says is not far from where katie lives
Congrats to Colton! He is going to love it. Just tell him it will be a year that first week in the MTC then it will start to speed up and it won't stop. I cannot believe it is almost time for Transfers again.
i love hearing from home at least the good news. Sad to hear about Joe. Crazy how life is.
Hang in there Dad. I don't know how you do it but maybe you could buy me something with all the money your makin haha.
I like it hear President hinted that i would prolly be leaving which i think i would handle cause i am starting to go crazy in the city. I don't know if i can ever live in a city. But then i look at it and there is so much to do, so i can't complain. I hope to write to everyone and get Mara's present sent today. If you get it late forgive me haha you're gonna love the card. Happy Birthday regardless ya old woman.
Love Elder Stoor
Pictures coming next week.....maybe :]

No comments:

Post a Comment