Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Goodbyes

Every goodbye makes the next hello closer!


Family photo after Seth was set apart

Mara had to head back to school

I think they love each other!

Seth got up early to give his little sisters a hug before the bus came.




Grandma & Grandpa Stoor

Grandma & Grandpa Petersen

In front of the Provo Temple - just before the MTC
It was quite an experience saying our goodbyes to Seth - oh ya, Elder Stoor.  It is hard to explain the mixed emotions of sadness & joy, knowing that we had to say goodbye, but knowing that he is exactly where he should be.  I just can't wait for that first letter!

How Lucky I am to know someone who is so hard 

to say goodbye to.


No comments:

Post a Comment