Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011

Okay i guess i need my cord to send home pictures i thought there was an s-d card thing but i don't have time to run home and get it...sorry one more week tho just imagine me smiling okay,

So the work here is good. i don't know if i told you the rock story prolly not but i was here for like three dyas and me and my companion got like 10 rocks thrown at us but we were like Samuel the Lamanite and nothing hit us just kids tho trying to be tough, but that is an epic anacostia story. need you guys to send me a letter to the mission office then they will send it to me so i can know my physical address so you do that and i will get it. No one knows it off the top of there head. it is on savanna terrace tho Se. side  of D.C. and we are the last apartment on the long turn haha maybe you could get it off of that.

But the work here is good we have three people on b-dates so that is good. Two of them me and my comp put them on. One is Corliss and she is hooked she called us yesterday to tell us it is going to rain because she knew we don't listen to the news lol. She is a really sweet lady and will be an awesome member and she is connecting the dots to why our church is true and why her's isn't so it might take a while for her to think but i am almost certain she will. The other one is Zack and i hope he is not cheese but we will have to see he seems like a good guy tho but does no want to come to church because it interferes with chess lol

i think he might come around think of the positive, and the one i have met only once for 5 minutes is Lottie and she seems like corliss we just have to get her to church. other than that we have district meetings on tuesday's and p day on wednesday and on new years eve we go in at like 3 because everyone gets there gun out that they got on Christmas lol at least that is what i am told so we will play some board games and have fun. Being here is just amazing and the weather here is perfect. Today we went to the stake center and played basketball with other elders and hopefully next week we will take some sunset pictures at the mall if the weather is good. We get to do that once a transfer, go to the mall real early and take sunset pictures so that is going to be fun and we get to go as often as we like on p-day and i really want to go next week.

Glad you guy's had a good christmas and please send me pics. haha i am going to bring my cord next week and i don't know my physical address. Thanks for the e-mails all who send them i read them all and i don't have alot of time right now i am going to have a library card tho next week so i can get on for a longer time. i have to keep logging on when it logs me off the express one right now.  But i will defiantly send pics next week haha maybe if you guys send me a new s-d. card i can send this one home and then we can just keep switching if you want too?? that would make it easier for me then you can have all the pictures i have taken and i might do a couple of video's of my apartment and around my area so you can see how ghetto it is.

There are so many black people here it is kinda crazy, every time we see a white person we hit each other just to let them know lol it is a different world out here and everybody tells us to be careful haha, every time we g-q someone they tell us, y'all be careful now aight be careful, crazy people round here, That is what is happening tho, everything is going good and i have having a blast but i have to go right now sorry for it being so short and no pics but i don't have the time right now sorry but i will get ya a big one next week like the one last week. Have fun and keep me updated on your life's haha Love you all

Love Elder Stoor, or i guess Storr

1 comment:

  1. Anyone know what cheese means? Still trying to figure out the missionary lingo.

    ReplyDelete