Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Wed, I love the Heath's and am glad i am staying in the area so i can keep going to them, every wednesday!!! We got dogged tonight but was able to pick up a couple potentials and pass a refferal so tis a good night of tracting!

Thurs, We went to the Dentist again! My comp lost a filling. I am scared to go to the Dentist when i get home haha. Might be a pretty penny. We taught Eric today! This guy is sweet. He understood it all. Has a Christian background. Says he wants to learn all about Christ so he can teach his son! Awesome to see that even here there are some parents who want to do good! We gave him a Baptism date, found out later that it is his birthday! April 21! I am super excited and think he is going to be good! I can't wait to be a dad. Sometimes it is brought up by the old people that our greatest conversion investigators we will ever have will be our kids! It will be fun! We then went to the Temple tonight for Rosemary Simms! Awesome experience to be able to be in the Temple with someone you taught alot! We taught her alot on how to prepare for the temple and it was cool to see how prepared she was! I love her alot and was really glad i could get to be there!

Fri, We met with Bro Alston in the morning and had a really good talk with him. He is into video games and technology and showed us a couple of cool things. I am not going to know what to do with all the tech stuff when i get home! Not going to be able to work a computer things have changed alot haha. We also did service with the sister's today at the library! It was alot of fun putting books back on the shelf and just a time for the mind to relax for a little bit! We also met with Bria and the Thoerigs! It was a really really good meeting on Faith! How to do it and how to gain a testimony! She pretty much told us she was doing it all for us and not for her and so we gave her the ultimatum. Do it for yourself or future missionary's will come back haha. One of the best lessons i have been in tho. Super spiritual and was a good meeting. Each of us shared our conversion stories and then challenged her to do it! only time will tell!

Sat, Had correlation and then did service. Cleaned up a garage for a member! I can't wait to have a house. I miss being able to do around the house things, it is kinda fun. Prolly annoying when you have to do it all the time but fun when you don't! He took us out to lunch and then we went to dinner haha. I was stuffed! The Berg's had us over for another nerdy dinner talk! Super nerdy. I can't follow conversations my comp has had with people sometimes. Video games and all this other stuff. did learn that if you build your own computer, you can get one that would cost like 3000 for 1200! Gonna remember that! We then took Bro Fisher out with us to no help. Couldn't get an appointment to hold but we finally went to a member's house and had a good lesson on Christ! Read Mosiah 3 first like 13 verses. They are really sweet! Tell us all the Savior did in a nutshell pretty much! Sis Langley has a cool story/testimony of overcoming cancer and being happy still!

Sun, Church was pretty good not as good as it has been. I don't remember much from what happened right now. We checked on a couple people to no avail  then went to a less active family and taught them more family history! My comp did it all and i just kinda relaxed and talked with the 9 year old haha. We then went to "Why I Believe and took Eric and Bria! It was super good. Those are always spiritual and really good for missionary work cause it is just powerful to hear a recent convert's testimony!

Mon, we met with Alfred after District Meeting! He had a cousin or something like that here from the UK and we taught them a sloppy restoration lesson and answered their ?'s! She wants to have missionary's over so we passed a refferal to the UK!!!! Yeah buddy! And going to go back and teach Alfred whose concern is being baptized again! See if we can get him! We then had FH and Stromsdorfer's dinner! They both served their mission's in Colombia! Kinda a cool connection! He served in Cali in 95-97 and she served in Bogata 98-99 i think! She came in after they let North American's back in and he is form Peru so went there when white people couldn't go there! It was kinda cool to talk with them about Colombia. Don't really remember much from talking with you Dad tho haha. They gave me this waffle cone with caramel in it for desert! Remember those? We then went to the V.C. with Bro Alston! Was really good movie then we had to get home for call outs and found out i am staying and E.Appiah is leaving! Crazyness.

Tues, We packed and went to Sis Mays then Family History then more packing then Bro Chheng took us to the Cottage Meeting and taught a good lesson and played a fun game. Not very many people showed up but oh well! Then Bro. Chheng gave me a haircut. Lookin good now! I love Bro Chheng so much! I have alot of respect for this man and hope someday i can be as cool and chill as he is! He is working on his testimony now and it is just fun to work with him and answer his ?'s!

Wed, E. Loveless is my new comp!! He is from Bountiful, Utah! Pretty cool kid! I like him so far and think it is going to be really fun to be with him!
Well Talk to ya next week! Love ya all! Remember Everyone out there I LOVE LETTER's!!!!! HINT HINT haha

No comments:

Post a Comment