Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013


Hello Everyone! Wed, night we had a good lesson! I am back to the crazy d.c. people! Shawn is prolly messed up by drugs! But it was a really good lesson and a testimony that you can teach with anyone with the Spirit! It was strong and we had a good unity even with a member who tagged along too!
Thurs, we updated the area like crazy it seems like that is all we did this week! We didn't meet with really anyone but got a lot of stuff done. This area was a mess!
Fri, Did some service used a chainsaw haha felt weird! we did more updating today as well! Our map was soooo junky it was just terrible. We also met a couple of our investigators! Bria, who is 17 is prolly gonna get baptized soon but we shall see! Haven't had a lesson with her yet! Haven't had too many lessons with our investigators!
Sat, Had Ward Correlation with our WML who is the senior couple in the ward! Elder and Sister Knight! They are kinda like Mr. Robertson and some other just sweet lady. haha. It will be interesting to say the least. We met with an investigator Shuai! He is from China and doesn't have much religious background! we watched finding faith in Christ! He had lots of ?'s but can't really meet again till March cause of school but i think he will come around if he takes the time to read! We have gotten dogged alot this week!!
Sun, Updating after Church again! My comp prolly thinks that is all i do haha. Teaching records, things where you can see them, map updated with everyone on there, planning for people! Tedious things that take alot of time when they are not done right as soon as they are needed which had not happened. Big day of that for us today! Bishop Cropper is the Bishop in this ward and he knows LeRoy Stoor haha went to school with him and has been in Wayan haha i think that is a first person to have said they have been there! Super funny. going to have to talk more with him!
mon, we worked today!!! Picked up new people that will hopefully meet with us later in the week,! Had a sweet lesson with Darion and Shavez two 15 year old kids who want to get baptized for the right reasons!! Excited for them. Booker's had a little visit with! Sweet family who needs to come to church! Knight had us over for my Comp"s Birthday!!!  it was a good dinner!!! Then worked some more. Today seemed like the first time working all week haha! Was good day.
Tues, had interviews with Pres. in the morning. It was really fast and he just told me i am doing better so i hope i am. We started Family History Work today and i need all the information you can send me as soon as you can! So i can figure things out! PLEASE!!! We met with a less-active Larry Alston today and he is coming back to church so it will be good to help him. He seems committed so we shall meet with him every tuesday! We then had a Cottage Meeting which was a Ward FHE and it was excellent! I hope we have more!!!
I gotta be fast today sorry i will try to write everyone today but i need to write a lot of letters!
Felt like i needed more things but i will tell you next week! Try to write them down cause they never come! I am doing great tho. My companion is very obedient  It is funny how pride can come with obedience tho. He doesn't like to break the rules that he follows but he breaks other's that aren't important to him and then tries to correct me on the things i do wrong that he likes to follow haha. It will be fun with him but we will make it! He has helped me out alot and we have very different personality's but it will still work! I like him for who he is and i hope it is the same back! My District and Apartment are very weird people. It will be difficult for me but i guess i will manage!
Love Ya Thanks! Got the packages!!!! I am getting fat again!! haha.
Have a good week!
LOVE ELDER SETH STOOR

No comments:

Post a Comment