Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012


I am out of the Ghetto! Elder Wong is training! i am going to College Park East which i hear is super cool. I don't know much about it but funny story Mara, My companion is Elder Schapp haha you know him! but he said his Bishop was Bishop White not Miller haha I new i seen his name before and now i know where when i got on my e-mail haha Kinda funny but i have heard good things about him. Should be fun, I also get a car! now i can get fat!
This week went pretty good. Call out night was pretty fun and then i was packing for most of the day then saying goodbye to Sis Garvin (best member ever) and Corliss, but in the last meeting with her we put her on date once again!  I hope she does go through so i can come back.
We got a referral from our roommates and went and put him on date. Name is Damien. Super cool black guy with dreads who loved the lord and didn't go to prison to study the Bible! He already knew of it! pretty cool
not much to say other than it is hard to stay with one guy for 6 weeks. I know why i didn't have brothers haha. Both times it was tough at the end to get along but pushed through it. When i get my two transfer companion it will be tough.
I am super excited to be able to get out of the ghetto tho. I was scared for the last 12 weeks i won't lie. It was a good experience tho.
I am only going like twenty miles from where i am living and more close to the city so hopefully i can go to the mall alot cause i like that place.
I miss you too mom and it is really tough but i know i can make it. It has gone super fast so i am sure i will be home before you and i both know it haha Every missionary says at the end i can't believe it is here. I rode with an Elder Krugman who goes to BYU-I and that is what he said too. Same as Elder Fawcett it will be here before you know it. I am enjoying it.
Sorry i am a terrible writer letters guy. I need to sit down and do it today i will prolly have time. I don't know what i am doing for the rest of the day but i don't have much time here to e-mail today.
I enjoy the pictures, hope the sale went good! Tell Jordan he is old and it looks like he is balding so maybe Emma can borrow him some hair! hehe
I hope Uncle Blake gets his nose situated where he likes it. Tell him not to have to many of those tho i hear it does things to the looks and he doesn't want to ruin what he's got haha
Tell Colton congrats and be ready to be confused haha I still am confused about that and i may get to go today cause Elder Schapp is going through a session at 3 today and i may have to go with him.
Uncle Bishop Mike i will write ya back next week i don't have time right now sorry (don't hate me too much for it)
Love ya all and hope you guy's have a fun week! I am enjoying it out here but i have got some jone i got to go do so ttyl
Love Elder Stoor

No comments:

Post a Comment