Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello everybody

Hello everybody
Today was Death Temple so i was able to go. It seems like yesturday that it was that haha. This transfer went by pretty fast. I am getting used to everything and i think that is the key for that. I love the Temple it is a good place to be. Still makes me pretty tired tho. Thanks for your letters and don't feel too bad about Rowdy cause it was bound to happen sometime. Kinda sad to hear about the boys at State. Losing that first game is the worst feeling in the world. But they made it to state so that is cool. It is weird but only one more of those and i will be home haha. I think it is going to go by super fast from now on. I enjoy doing what i am doing and it is good for me.

(note: he sent the above, and then bout 10 min later sent the below letter)

wrong button haha

I think this is one of the best decisions i have made in my life is to come on a mission. It is cool to see people who want to change their lifes and to see the excitement happen in people's eyes as you tell them about the gospel. Transferrs is next week and i am secretly hoping i am going to be transfered. As much as i love this area the people here are just crazy. Most of the less-actives are flat out crazy. most of them will meet with you but it is a total waste of my time i think. They don't get anything out of the lesson and it is frustrating. Most of it comes from the baptist backround and so they get to praisin the lord, father god's about a million times in their prayers. It is kinda funny sometimes but it is starting to get old, but i will stay here for as long as i have too haha everyone says i am going to miss it and i just can't see why but maybe i will so i better enjoy being here.

Seen Elder Gleed today he is doing good. It is always nice to be able to talk with him. I only see him maybe once or twice a transfer but it is good enough haha. I didn't go play death ball with him today tho cause my ankle is still a little sore and that floor is slick so i am taking a break from it.

The investagators this week are still doing good. Hard to meet with most of them and one just barely put on a b-date for next transfer and it was fun to see him get excited. Roger Clark he is Julius's brother-in-law and came to church to see julius confirmed. Sounds like all is well there thank goodness
Corliss is still taking baby steps and we are going to have to try and drop her. It is sad but such is life when you have been meeting with missionaries for 6 months, she knows everything and it is the only thing missionaries have not tried so sometime this week or next week we have to break the news to her. I think she is going to get her answer soon tho. Told her i better be invited to her baptism when it happens haha.

All i have to say is mom you are getting old cause life is going by too fast for me. haha
Glad the play is going good and shelby's room looks nice.
I don't know what you did when you emailed me dad but i didn't get to see the picture and had to download it haha hope i answered your ?'s

sounds like the chester molester mobile is going to the pits. haha
I do have to say about the snow is that we have none haha it is kinda nice to have a break from that. I hope calvin is going good i miss being able to see the babies.

Hope you all have a great week! talk to ya next week and i will tell you if i stayed or if i went haha

Love Elder Stoor!

No comments:

Post a Comment