Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Hey thanks for the GPS info i will try and find it. Elder Murdock is the best you should look him up when they go home. Before i left Anacostia they told me i must come down and see them after the mission so that will be fun. They are the coolest ever. He told me that dad must have been at work haha i didn't know how to get ahold of you so i asked them at the visitor's center and they said they would love too so yes haha thanks for that i hope to go shopping for it pretty soon...
College Park East is by metro stop prince george on the green line metro no clue what my address is cause i have not gotten a letter yet. I have got all the packages that you have sent me thanks. Candy is all gone from that one cause i am fat
We are teaching a family named the Osceolela's haha didn't spell it right but they are legit! Super awesome family. They are practically already mormons haha they have 5 kids from bout 11 to 7 months super cute kids one of them is named Seth haha They are the best family ever! Also just alot of dinners. This ward is the best cause it is an actual ward but they are super chill about everything. The way in my opinion most wards should be. It is the best
Elder Schaap is the coolest. He is so fun and super chill. it is going to be a fun transfer. he goes home in july so super soon.
The cherry blossoms are like beautiful haha. Pictures next week cause i forgot my camera cord and we are just coming back from taking sunrise which wasn't anything cause it was super cloudy but the trees are so just yeah can't explain. We need to come back in two years in the spring Mom cause they are awesome. Popcorn popping song makes so much more sense now lol the trees in my area are just white haha super pretty. It has been hot lately tho 70 degree's in a suit makes you sweat and after general conference we don't have to wear a suit coat anymore :]
Congrats to Colton he is going to love being a missionary. MTC might be rough but just remember everyone else is feeling the same way and don't be afraid to talk. Communication is the most important thing in a companionship by far. If that isn't working then nothing will. Elder Schaap and me had a good talk where we just said if anything bothers either of us we are just going to call each other out on it right then and there haha. It will work that way haha.
I do have to say next week or maybe later this afternoon if i can talk him into coming back you will see that i am serving in the best mission in the world. No one else can see the things we get to go see every p-day we want. It is the best.
Thanks for all the emails sorry if i didn't answer any questions if i didn't please do what mara did and highlight it at the end cause then i can remember haha.
Boise sounded like it was fun except the creeper dude, you just have to start not taking mara cause she attracts too many of those haha jk mara
Thanks for the Letter Grandma, I took a picture with Elder Gleed today at the mall, Super funny but we are in the same Zone! There are 13 of us and 6 of us are Elder's and we are in the Zone so i will be seeing him every so often. He is super cool. I am not sure what i think about having sister's in my district cause they just make things awkward and it might be tough haha
I love hearing from each one of you so keep writing even if i don't write back what you want haha
Love Elder Stoor!

No comments:

Post a Comment