Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hi

 This week went pretty good. Corliss did not get baptized and we met with her alot this week to try and get her to get baptized but we can't force them in the water i suppose. She is pretty much a dry member. She doesn't want to let go of her church but i think she knows this church is true. It is just hard for her. We are fasting with her today so hopefully she will decide to get baptized and we can fill the font on sunday right??? haha She told us she doesn'thave a testimony of the BoM yet but i am sure that if she does those three things in Moroni she will have it soon. She is just a cool older lady that should go under pretty soon but we will see.

Just came from the Temple. Love that place. Death Temple we call it because it is the people who are going home's last one. My comp is pretty nervous about going home. Weird to me that this transfer is already practically over exept this last week. If the time keeps going by i will be home tomorrow haha.
We went with the Murdochs alot this week. They are a funny couple. I hope to stay in touch with them throughout my mission and after. They were the one's sitting across from me at the dinner table.

Glad to hear that Colton is almost done. He is going to love it out here. Can't wait to hear where he is going.
Cool to hear that Mike is the Bishop and the new Bishopric. I got a letter from him last week! He sounded like he was doing good so i hope they are. That was good of them to go over to the house to have him set apart. Sandy prolly liked that.

When the s-d card gets here i will just turn around and send the one i got back. Just put them on a file when you get them. Make a Mission folder then put everything in a sub-folder if you would. I have a couple of videos in the car with some sweet music on it but i will try and take some more video of the area and maybe one of the apartment. don't worry too much about getting it here tho mom when i get it i will send it.
Glad to hear that the girls are doing good. Thanks for emailin me.

Well it is perfect here this week so it is very good of you guy's to take all the cold weather and snow. Blue Skies after the Temple.
I am doing good and loving it. Sorry for this being so short right now but other Elder's are waiting for the computer so i don't want to take alot of time.
Tell Katie good luck even tho it is too late.

Say hi to Grandpa and Grandma too me. If ya give me there addresses i might send them a letter. I don't think i got there address's written down. Also can you get me Zach's and Shawn's? i would send one to Micah too but i think that would cost me a lot of stamps but maybe you could get me his too haha
It is crazy how fun missionary work is. I like talking to people and i really like the one's that listen.When people don't listen it is frustrating, because every one needs this gospel whether they know it or not. Even those who has never had religion. The Gospel fills hole that most didn't know were there. Love you all and i will write more next week. Just keep telling me everything. Don't worry about telling me something that you would think would make me homesick cause i am not. Telling me everything helps me. If you have moved rooms yet send some pictures. okay better get going talk to ya next week!

Love Elder Stoor

No comments:

Post a Comment