Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Photos 1-11-12

Elder Stoor FINALLY sent some photos, HOORAY!!!
He didn't add any captions, so I'll try my best:

First Companion Elder Galuvao and Seth in front of Provo Temple

Elder Morris (Ramah, NM), Elder Galuvao (Anaheim, CA) and
Elder Lott (Pleasant View, UT)

  
Bro Lybbert and Bro Farley - teachers at the MTC

MTC District

Elder Galuvao and Elder Stoor pointing to D.C. on the map

The Washington D.C. Temple



Elder Stoor's bed on the right

Other side of the room

Elder Fawcett (Elder Stoor's trainer from British Columbia, Canada)
and Elder Dillon (I think)

View of the living room

View of the kitchen

The World's Largest Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment