Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9
I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Time to Wait

Seth met with President Hart today - he was only in there for 10 minutes - I guess that is good.  President Hart said that he would work on his comments & submit the papers - Wow, can we really be here already?  I  guess that means 2 to 4 weeks and we will know where Seth will spend the next 2 years serving the Lord!!!  I watched this video tonight & thought I would share:



Hard to believe that my sons picture will be on that big screen in the next few weeks - Stay tuned for the big announcement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment